As we continue to build higher than ever before, builders and developers continue to spend millions of dollars attempting to rid defective buildings of creaking, popping and groaning sounds, that frustrate and annoy apartment residents. Yet without research or a proven solution, the defects continue to occur and the costs continue to mount. Studco Vortex now offers a genuine solution for creaking buildings with validated results to the global high-rise construction market.
Skyscrapers often creak and groan in the wind. Loudly! If you’ve ever experienced the eerie sound of a building creaking, then you know how disturbing it can be.
If you haven’t heard a building creak, click the link below to listen to some of the recordings of creaking buildings around the world.
- Vortex eliminates tension in the head track flanges, caused by uneven concrete substrates.
- Steel-on-steel contact virtually impossible between wall studs and head track.
- Vortex saves on track fixings in most cases.
- Quality assurance is made easy with simple visual checking of the Vortex isolation clips.
- Vortex is designed for foolproof installation.
- The installation method for Vortex is the same as the standard wall system… easy, fast and no special skills required.
- An economical solution as Vortex system uses standard wall studs and bottom track.
- A large range of Vortex isolation clips removes any need to screw fix studs to head track, including jamb studs.
- Vortex is trusted by leading architects & builders.
"*" indicates required fields