Read Time: 1 min
The Learning & Teaching Building at Monash University, Clayton has received numerous awards in 2018; including:
- National Award for Educational Architecture, AIA National Awards 2018
- National Award for Interior Architecture, AIA National Awards 2018
- Award for Interior Architecture, AIA Vic 2018
- Award for Educational Architecture, AIA Vic 2018
- Institutional category award, IDEA Interior Design Excellence Awards 2018
The new building was designed by John Wardle Architects; well-renowned for their work on iconic projects such as the Westfield Sydney Commercial Tower, Melbourne Conservatorium of Music and 900 Ann Street, Brisbane.
Studco® are so proud to have been a part of the remarkable project, providing engineered solutions across multiple areas of the building, including the curved wall feature in the main atrium, the sunken lounge and a geometric skylight encompassed by a stunning timber ceiling.