Read Time: 1 min
Studco® is pleased to announce the arrival of Alubase Shadowline aluminium skirting board profile, an architectural shadowline profile for modern interiors that boasts completely concealed fixing and a clean line flush finish.
In the past, shadowline skirting boards have been created using a variety of steel, aluminium and metal sections, leading to complicated installation and occasionally cracking of the finished wall. The one-piece Alubase® Shadowline profile is the new solution to this common problem.
Alubase Shadowline is at home in any modern commercial or domestic space and provides a distinctive 10 x 10mm shadowline recess above a 90mm skirt to the floor line. Alubase Shadowline is designed and approved for use in conjunction with the EzyJamb® flush finish door jamb system, perfectly complimenting the clean line finish of Ezy-Jamb and EZ Concept® products.
Joiner tabs are provided to accurately aligned straight joins and corner intersections of Alubase Shadowline 3.6 metre sections.
- One-piece profile manufactured from high quality aluminium
- Different profiles available to suit 10mm and 13mm plasterboard
- Concealed fixing system
- Crisp 10 x 10mm shadowline recess
- Perforated bead from trowelled finish
- Excellent resilience to wear and impact
- Supplied in natural anodised finish